PT-141, also called Bremelanotide (generic clinical name), is a heavily modified synthetic derivative of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone. It has been tested in clinical trials as a treatment for both male/female hypoactive sexual desire disorder and acute hemorrhage. PT-141 is an agonist for the melanocortin-4 and melanocortin-1 receptors. Research shows that it promotes sexual arousal and stimulates the immune system.
- Chemical Formula: C50H68N14O10
- Molecular Mass: 1025.2
- Synonyms: Bremelanotide, CHEMBL2070241
- CAS Number: 189691-06-3
- PubChem: 9941379
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
- Bremelanotide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder: two randomized phase 3 trials.
Kingsberg, S. A., Clayton, A. H., Portman, D., Williams, L. A., Krop, J., Jordan, R., … & Simon, J. A. (2019). Obstetrics and gynecology, 134(5), 899.
- WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT‐141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist.
Diamond, L. E., Earle, D. C., Heiman, J. R., Rosen, R. C., Perelman, M. A., & Harning, R. (2006). The journal of sexual medicine, 3(4), 628-638.
- Rest of world
- If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.
NOTE: In some cases wherein the assigned top colors are out of stock, a different top color will be used to ensure that your order will not be delayed. Should you need assistance identifying the peptide vial that you received, please send us an email at email@example.com or by chatting with us.