Liraglutide is a derivative of GLP-1, a naturally occurring peptide known to lower blood sugar levels and enhance insulin secretion. Research shows that Liraglutide (GLP-1 Analogue) may also improve heart, liver, and lung function while helping to slow or prevent the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. Liraglutide has been shown to significantly decrease appetite by delaying gastric emptying and reducing intestinal motility. Liraglutide has been modified to have a longer half-life and more favorable pharmacokinetics.
- Chemical Formula: C172H265N43O51
- Molecular Mass: 3751.24 g/mol
- Synonyms: Liraglutide, Victoza, Saxenda, Liraglutidea, NN2211, Liraglutidum
- CAS Number: 204656-20-2
- PubChem: 16134956
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Liraglutide is a synthetic peptide that mimics the effects of a natural hormone called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), which is secreted by the gut in response to food intake. Liraglutide is used as a medication to treat type 2 diabetes and obesity, and has also been shown to have promising potential benefits in other areas such as cardiovascular disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. Some studies have also suggested that liraglutide may have neuroprotective effects and could be beneficial in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Interim analysis of the effects of exenatide treatment on A1C, weight and cardiovascular risk factors over 82 weeks in 314 overweight patients with type 2 diabetes
Jens Juul Holst, PMID: 17928588
- Rest of world
- If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.
NOTE: In some cases wherein the assigned top colors are out of stock, a different top color will be used to ensure that your order will not be delayed. Should you need assistance identifying the peptide vial that you received, please send us an email at email@example.com or by chatting with us.