Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide, meaning that its structure is comprised of five amino acids. It is a GH secretagogue, and is considered to be an agonist, meaning that it possesses the ability to bind certain receptors of a cell and provokes a cellular response. Ipamorelin’s operational mechanics enables the peptide to stimulate the production of pituitary gland-based expression of secretions related to growth amongst animal test subjects. At the same time, the presence of the peptide has been shown to inhibit the production of a secretion known as somatostatin. Additionally, it has been determined that Ipamorelin has the ability to boost the production of IGF-1, or Insulin-like Growth Factor 1. Its presence plays a key role in the overall growth and repair of muscular and skeletal tissue.
- Chemical Formula: C38H49N9O5 · xC2H4O2
- Molecular Mass: 711.9
- Synonyms: 2-Methylalanyl-L-histidyl-3-(2-naphthyl)-D-alanyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide, 170851-70-4, C38H49N9O5, CHEMBL58547, SCHEMBL183305, SCHEMBL8169698, MolPort-039-139-953, 5020AF, ZINC29562299, AKOS030573449, DB12370, NCGC00167295-01, FT-0696037
- Sequence: Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2
- CAS Number: 170851-70-4
- PubChem: CID 20754357
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Kirsten Raun et al.
European Journal of Endocrinology (1998) 139 552–561
- Efficacy of ipamorelin, a ghrelin mimetic, on gastric dysmotility in a rodent model of postoperative ileus
Beverley Greenwood-Van Meerveld et al.
J Exp Pharmacol. 2012; 4: 149–155.
Ahnfelt-Rønne, I., Nowak, J. & Olsen, U.B. Do growth hormone-releasing peptides act as ghrelin secretagogues?. Endocr 14, 133–135 (2001).
- Rest of world
- If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.
NOTE: In some cases wherein the assigned top colors are out of stock, a different top color will be used to ensure that your order will not be delayed. Should you need assistance identifying the peptide vial that you received, please send us an email at email@example.com or by chatting with us.