GHRP-6 is a synthetic ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue agonist. It has positive effects on appetite, heart muscle cells, scar formation, and sexual motivation. Animal studies show this orally active growth hormone secretagogue also improves memory function and may help to thwart the neurological effects of Parkinson’s disease.
- Chemical Formula: C46H56N12O6
- Molecular Mass: 873.0
- Synonyms: growth hormone releasing hexapeptide, UNII-4H7N4I6X6A, L-Lysinamide, L-histidyl-D-tryptophyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-
- CAS Number: 87616-84-0
- PubChem: 9919153
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
- The Peptidic GHS-R antagonist [D-Lys3] GHRP-6 markedly improves adiposity and related metabolic abnormalities in a mouse model of postmenopausal obesity.
Maletínská, L., Matyšková, R., Maixnerová, J., Sýkora, D., Pýchová, M., Špolcová, A., … & Železná, B. (2011). Molecular and cellular endocrinology, 343(1-2), 55-62.
- Massive growth hormone (GH) discharge in obese subjects after the combined administration of GH-releasing hormone and GHRP-6: evidence for a marked somatotroph secretory capability in obesity.
F Cordido, A Peñalva, C Dieguez, F F Casanueva The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 76, Issue 4, 1 April 1993, Pages 819–823
- Rest of world
- If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.
NOTE: In some cases wherein the assigned top colors are out of stock, a different top color will be used to ensure that your order will not be delayed. Should you need assistance identifying the peptide vial that you received, please send us an email at email@example.com or by chatting with us.