CJC-1295 is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that increases plasma levels of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). DAC is an additive moiety that prolongs the plasma half-life of CJC-1295.
- Chemical Formula: C152H252N44O42
- Molecular Mass: 3647.28
- Synonyms: CJC1295 Without DAC, CJC1295 With DAC, 446262-90-4
- Molar Mass: 3367.9
- CAS Number: 446036-97-1
- PubChem: 91976842
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
- Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults
Teichman, S. L., Neale, A., Lawrence, B., Gagnon, C., Castaigne, J. P., & Frohman, L. A. (2006).
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 91(3), 799-805.
- Once-daily administration of CJC-1295, a long-acting growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog, normalizes growth in the GHRH knockout mouse
Alba, M., Fintini, D., Sagazio, A., Lawrence, B., Castaigne, J. P., Frohman, L. A., & Salvatori, R. (2006)
American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 291(6), E1290-E1294
- Rest of world
- If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.
NOTE: In some cases wherein the assigned top colors are out of stock, a different top color will be used to ensure that your order will not be delayed. Should you need assistance identifying the peptide vial that you received, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by chatting with us.